Peer attended several training sessions at the Chikly Institute to receive her certification in Lymphatic Drainage Therapy treatment.
Lymphatic Drainage Therapy or LDT is an innovative hands-on method of lymphatic drainage that enables practitioners to detect the specific rhythm, direction and quality of the lymph flow anywhere in the body.
LDT practitioners use their hands to assess an individual’s lymphatic system and then determine the best way to activate the body’s circulation and stimulate the functioning of the immune and parasympathetic nervous systems using gentle strokes.
The lymphatic system essentially manages the fluid levels in the body, filters out bacteria, and houses certain white blood cells. Lymph fluid is filtered through the spleen, thymus and lymph nodes before being emptied into the blood. Lymph nodes are soft, small internal structures located in the armpits, groin, and neck, as well as in the center of the chest and abdomen.
Here are a few benefits from receiving Lymphatic Drainage Therapy:
- Prepares the body for ‘flu season’ by boosting the immune system
- Reduces swelling and inflammation in the body
- Detoxifies the body
- Reduces tension in head, neck and shoulders
- Stops or reduces headaches and migraines
- Relieves acne, eczema and allergies
- Increases range of motion in joints
- Promotes relaxation and reduces stress
- Promotes restful sleep
- Promotes an anti-aging effect by regenerating tissues in the body
- Relieves chronic pain
- Reduces the symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia
- Eliminates cellulite
Lymphatic drainage therapy can help you heal more quickly from a cold or shake off fatigue, reduce swelling in certain areas of the body, and help some cancer patients.
Schedule a 30 minute session for only $ 40 today and see how Lymphatic Drainage Therapy can help you.